Do you think carrier selection is the most complicated part of shipping a vehicle?
Inquire
Discussion
The great place to discuss topics with other members
- Home
- Entrepreneurship
- What kinds of challenges do most budding entrepreneurs face?
- shipping a vehicle
shipping a vehicle
Hi all! A relative recently bought a car in another state and was trying to figure out the most sensible way to get it home. I offered to help with the research, which turned into several open browser tabs and far too much coffee. One of the more useful things I found was this car shipping resource. What I appreciated was the attention to the actual transportation process rather than treating vehicle shipping as a single simple step. The logistics perspective made it easier for me to understand what questions should be asked before arranging anything. I also liked the technology angle, because using AI to help organize carrier and logistics information seems practical when there are multiple factors to consider.
SkillClick

