I came across the Sydney casino while looking for places around Barangaroo where a group could spend several hours. My friends have different interests, so I wanted somewhere with dining and entertainment as well as gaming. The information at Crown Casino Sydney describes a resort with hotels, restaurants, bars and a harbour-view Sky Deck alongside the casino. I liked that combination because nobody has to spend the entire evening doing the same thing. The physical casino is also quite distinctive, with table games instead of poker machines. Blackjack, roulette and baccarat are among the formats mentioned. The online operation is separately presented, which helped me understand that it offers a completely different type of experience. For an Australian weekend in Sydney, the broader resort concept was what made this one worth reading about.
Inquire
Discussion
The great place to discuss topics with other members
- Home
- Entrepreneurship
- What kinds of challenges do most budding entrepreneurs face?
- I came across the Sydney casino
SkillClick
