My work network blocks almost every site I need for research, and the corporate VPN is painfully slow. I was tired of fighting with IT to get simple sites unblocked. A colleague mentioned using specific browsers designed to circumvent these restrictions right out of the box. I checked the list on site and found a couple of options I had never even heard of. The breakdown of how each one bypasses firewalls helped me pick the best one for my strict environment. I loaded it up, and within seconds I was browsing freely on a US geo. It completely bypasses our local proxy without raising any flags. I can finally do my market analysis without waiting five minutes for a page to load. It honestly feels like I have my internet freedom back while sitting at my desk.
Inquire
Discussion
The great place to discuss topics with other members
- Home
- Entrepreneurship
- What kinds of challenges do most budding entrepreneurs face?
- My work network blocks almost ever
SkillClick
