At the pub, a stranger next to me was celebrating a round of drinks by claiming he just won it all on his phone. I asked him to show me the platform, expecting some sketchy app. Riverbelle Casino surprised me because it was a fully responsive web app that looked incredibly elegant, much like a real high-end floor. Hey everybody, I went to the bathroom, created an account on my own phone, and made a small deposit. My luck was horrendous, and I lost almost everything in the first ten minutes while standing at the urinal. I felt ridiculous, standing there losing money while my mates were outside having fun. I walked back to the table, ready to abandon the session completely. I accidentally tapped the screen in my pocket, which triggered an auto-spin that hit a massive multiplier. I pulled out my phone to see a huge balance, cashed out my profit, and bought the next round of drinks. Cashing out that fast from Canada made my entire night.
Inquire
Discussion
The great place to discuss topics with other members
- Home
- Entrepreneurship
- What kinds of challenges do most budding entrepreneurs face?
- At the pub, a stranger next to me w
SkillClick
